This recipe is taken from the Favuzzi website: https://www.favuzzi.com/en/recipe/linguine-aglio-e-olio
Preparation - 20 minutes
- 400 g (4/5 package) Favuzzi linguine **Available at The Olive Oil Co.**
- 6 garlic cloves, very finely chopped
- 250 mL (1 cup) freshly grated parmesan
- 90 g (1/2 jar) dried tomatoes, cubed
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) veal stock
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) Mild or Medium intensity UP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pinch chili pepper flakes
- 15 mL (1 tablespoon) chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water for 7 minutes.
- In the meantime, in a saucepan, brown the garlic in olive oil over very low heat. Be careful not to let the garlic get too dark, as this will make it turn bitter.
- Remove the pasta from the heat, drain and set aside.
- Once the garlic takes on a nice golden colour, add the veal stock and mix well.
- Add the pasta, tomatoes, parsley, salt, pepper, parmesan and chili flakes and stir well over medium heat to homogenize the sauce.
- Serve right away.