- 1 - 2 lb Butternut Squash peeled, seeded and diced in to 1" pieces (about 3 cups)
- 1/3 cup Cranberry Pear White Balsamic
- 1 tbsp. mild/medium EVOO eg. Australian Hojiblanca
- 3" sprigs of fresh Rosemary, leaves stripped from stem and roughly chopped
- Sea Salt & fresh cracked Pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 375 F.
In a large bowl whisk the olive oil and balsamic together until thoroughly combined. Add the rosemary and squash and toss to coat and combine evenly.
In a large roasting pan lined with parchment, arrange the squash in a single layer, drizzling with any remaining marinade. Sprinkle liberally with sea salt and fresh ground pepper.
Roast the squash for 30-35 minutes, stirring a few times until golden brown and caramelized. Adjust seasoning and serve.